Friday, October 29, 2010

love .. very hard .. like a rock

My mind is tired.. but i cant fall asleep.. because my heart is full of her ..
Finally i realize what make us feel so hard to understand each other .. ''satisfy'' .. i cannot finish what she requested... and same thing , she cannot finish what i requested..
Sometime, shouldn't ask too much from each other .. treasure what you already had..
My friend always asked.. what take so long i can to stay with her..
Maybe this is what we got from fate.. we didn't give up on each other .. even we are suffering from all the problems ..
I am scared .. i'm always scared that i lost her .. i know well about myself, i need her a lot ..

I'm a hard person .. very hard to communicate .. very hard to take care.. but she always there ! she trying to take good care of me.. trying to communicate nicely with me.. trying to consolation softly with me..
There is always popup a problem on relationship.. what you boys have to do is
~SOLVE it NICELY with a SMILE to her~